wOur Client Reports Are Phenomenal50% More Leads 600 Additional Visitors 50% More Leads 1000+ Additional Visitors 800 Additional Visitors 75% Additional Visitors 50% Increase In Leads Leads, Excitement and Energy 35-40% Additional Visitors / Day 900 Additional Leads in Total 300 More Scans Per Day Engaging and Memorable 200+ More Visitors Per Day 80-90% increase in Leads 80% More Leads! Spot On Messaging 40% Additional Booth Visitors Great Crowds and Great Interest Brilliant Presentation 100% Increase in Leads Fun, Energetic, Engaging!! Over 340 Additional Visitors An Additional 150 Visitors per Day Loved Him 500 Additional Visitors Per Day Friendly and Fun Presentation Highly Engaging Engaging and Extremely Informative Flawless and Catchy Awe Inspired Very Strategic and Well Thought Out Great Energy Surrounded The Booth On POINT Audience Engagement is Off The Chart! Huge Help With Crowds Engaging With The Audience Feels Like an Extension of our Sales Team 400% Additional Visitors Willing to go Above and Beyond Interactive and Creative 250% Increase in Leads Outstanding at giving our Message! Engaging and Informative Seamless! Fantastic Response Engaging! Amazing! Perfect Execution Informative and Engaging!