Little details can go a long way when it comes to trade show marketing. Having positive, energetic booth staff can make or break your chances of getting a return on the show. Make them comfortable and you’ll be wiser for it. By requesting extra padding underneath the carpet for your booth, everyone will be much more comfortable throughout the day.
Free Trade Show Traffic Secrets eBook!Discover our free guide to generating more crowds, traffic and leads at your next trade show.
Your email address will not be shared or sold.
- 5 Must-Have Apps for Your Next Trade Show
- Why Trade Shows Still Matter to Small Businesses
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) to Show Off Your Booth at Your Next Trade Show
- 5 of the Best Ways to Attract & Engage Your Best Prospects at a Trade Show
- Why Video is Essential for Your Next Trade Show Booth